[AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon, SX4's, 79 AMX Shell, tons of 360's, lots of A

[AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon, SX4's, 79 AMX Shell, tons of 360's, lots of AMC/FSJ stuff SW MO

OK, I have found an SX4 that I need to bring home so I am selling some other
stuff off. Please be intersted for real if you expect a reponse! Will do a
package deal if you want more than one item.

I travel a LOT throughout MO and KS and in the 4 states are of OK and AR. Am in
Wichita, KC and St Louis every month... can also easily stop in OKC, Hays, KS or
Fayatteville, AR with trailer. You will have to help with gas though and there
needs to be a decent a place to unload, not a muddy field! I will get some pics
as soon as I can, though inclement weather and travels will probably prevent
that next couple of weeks.

* White SX4 from CA- No title, was a 6 cyl/4spd car. No rust underneath, rocker
or quarters, but rust on bottom and trim edges of doors and a little starting on
the hatch (yeah, I thought that was weird too!). Interior has no seats. I am
pulling the powertrain so this will just be a rolling chassis. I will be taking
the transmission xmmbr. THe only damage is a pretty good oil can in the psngr
rear qrtr. If you are in a hurry to get it, you can come help pull the
powertrain in a couple of weeks! $300 obo one pic below... will get more pics in
a couple of weeks.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=800559071213%3A
 218519922&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharer

* Maroon SX4 complete 258 Auto but has not run in many years. Interior needs
help due to sitting, but over all the body is in decent shape other than the
front bumper, which I ran into a tree to stop due to a lack of brakes (in the
days before teh trailer winch!) this has a clear MO title, though not in my
name... never changed it over! Paint is dead. The PO had let the CV go and it
locked up on the highway. Broke the front driveshaft loose and broke the
bellhousing on the trans. I believe it would still run this way, but I would't
plan on it forever. I replaced the CV shaft with a reman and I THINK I out a
front propshaft on it, but I cannot remember. $600 obo

* Spirit AMX Shell... has that weird rust issue in the upper front fender on one
side... some rust in psngr door frame. really probably a scrap worthy car, but
thought I would give it once last chance before crushing. NO interior, AMX
"flares", spoilers, engine xmmbr, steering gear... probably good for the drag
strip as there is not title either. $150

* 67 Rebel Wagon- 232/3 on the tree w/OD. Runs and drives, needs brakes, clutch
and front floor, but the rest is freakishly rust free... has re-upholstered
front seat.. lots of potential $1600 obo. Clear title. pics here (copy and paste
below link);

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=600559071213%3A
 1493066854&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

I have a Chrysler 727 Auto from a Wag (4WD) for $150... tough trans for 'froadin
freak Eagles!

Lots of Wag parts... tons of buildable 360's $100 complete. Wag axles, wheels,
glass, windshields, brackets, pulleys, etc...

e me at j2sax@xxxxxxxxxx