Re: [AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon, SX4's, 79 AMX Shell, tons of 360's, lots

Re: [AMC-list] 67 Rebel Wagon, SX4's, 79 AMX Shell, tons of 360's, lots of AMC/FSJ stuff SW MO

Shame you don't come farther east, that's a nice looking wagon!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.