Re: [AMC-list] The 232/258 puzzle

Oh, for soooth, there is indeed a crank fairy.
He does not like, heat rain and mudslides... expect that is why he hangs out and drops the 3258 parts here :)

We only have snow, ice and heat tape on our roofs to prevent ice dams and interior damage to our homes.Piece of cake for the crank fairy!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.