[AMC-list] Road Trip - 65 330 Wagon

I made the deal yesterday to buy a 65 American wagon which has pretty heavy
storm damage in the rear.  This thing had languished on craigslist for many
weeks and the seller said people kept calling and asking about specific parts
but he wanted to sell it whole.

Enter me.   I need the rear cargo area covers and the belt line moldings.
Everything else will be up for sale. It's a 232, 3 speed (T-96).   I won't be
picking it up until sometime in March.
Email me if you need anything.  I won't have much more information about
condition, etc. until after I pick it up.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA