[AMC-list] The 232/258 puzzle

I have a freshly machined crankshaft which has been sitting for several years.
The machine shop put 258 on the end but I think it was a 232 crank and I never
bothered to correct their error.  Is there a casting number I can check or how
can I, with little chance of error, measure the stroke?

I also have two 232 blocks, one freshly machined with an oversize bore (0.030 I
think).   If the crank above is a 258 crank I assume I can use either of those
blocks (both are post-1972 motors).   What rods will I need?  I have a 199 that
I haven't torn down yet.  Will 199 rods work with the crank above?   What
pistons?

Thanks,
Joe Fulton