[AMC-list] '87 MJ shortbox $2000 in Seattle

[AMC-list] '87 MJ shortbox $2000 in Seattle

Was my daily driver till the pilot bearing seized and then
 the slave went out on the 2wd BA 10/5.

I converted it to 4x4 and auto at the
same time.

Current config: 4.0L, AW4/NV242. Wiring harness and computer from a '90 XJ installed.

Column shifter (still needs shifter cable hooked up).

Lifted 5 1/2" with front coils,

extended front lower arms and longer brake hoses with an adjustable tracbar.

Rear is SOA with a D35 still (3.73 gears)

Tires are 33/9.50/15 in decent shape

Rad was replaced 2 years ago

New muffler in '05 (cat is empty, but it passed E test sniffer that way)

Have double booster to go in

Usual PS/PB, no AC but I have the brackets (was going to do onboard air)

Bench seat

Not currently drivable (see brake booster/shifter cable need doing along with hooking up trans cooler lines

Hasn't seen any serious offroading (other than my driveway in winter which about rates a class 2)

Cab is just too small for me. (I plan to graft an XJ 2 dr front up to
the B pillar onto the '86 I have now and install a Nissan 6 cyl diesel)

Comes with canopy. Current rims are different, but tires are still 33/9.50/15

Rims are different now but tires are the same size.