Re: [AMC-list] Hmmmm, 232's and whatnot

And the 232 was an option in '65 (my year car) - so could look pretty
appropriate, especially if it bolts up to the T96. (although a 304 and
5 speed stick might be seriously cool!)

For now I'm just sticking with the 195.6, following regular
maintenance procedures, making sure to check the head torque and
watching the temp. If it smokes a lot more, or smokes continuously,
I'll figure out what to do (but will keep my eye open for 232's!).

It's hitting the low 50's today. Smoke out the tailpipe was barely
noticeable on start up, and cleared when warmed and driving around. I
might just have to burn some junk off.