[AMC-list] sway bay

 Hey guys, I bought a sway bar from ADDCO, from Jegs. My car didn't have one from the factory. 69 American 6-cyl.  Has anyone else put these on their car, I don't have the factory brackets on the frame rails or the little forged pieces that bolt to the lower control arm, They give you two pieces of angle iron to bolt on the control arm and it appears that I have to cut a window in the frame rail to insert these u-bolts they give you then weld the window back in place.. Any thoughts