Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Yeah - I'm not going to use them. Just hold on to them and a really
old cigarette lighter-powered flashlight. Kinda wish the car came with
old road maps, but I'll settle for the flashlight and tire chains.