Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Be carefully the chains are in good shape and you have them 100%
correct if you use them. Too much speed or a loose chain will wreck a 1/4 or fender in no time flat!
  Cool that you have them!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5