Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Enough on the seat belts! I think we should encourage people to wear them as they are much more likely to save than hinder, but if you don't want to that's your problem... unless you're in my car. Russ did state that out of respect for others he did wear his belts when riding with them. There's no way a debate will change anything, so let's get back to AMCs!!

I got my 4.0L back yesterday! Bored 0.040" over. Will go with the 1998 injectors. Never did get an answer from the strokers list or here about fuel pressure, whether the pressure was higher on 96+ vehicles or was the same as earlier (39 psi). I seem to recall 96+ (no return line) was run at 49 psi. If so, the 98 injectors rated at 23# @ 49 psi should put out 21.5# @ 39 psi, just slightly more than the Renix 19.5# injectors. I'll find out! At least I have an adjustable MAP to fine tune pressure. Not in a hurry to get it together with this weather though!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"