  From: Tom H
  To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insurance card

        Here in California the insurance company notifies DMV when a policy is dropped.  I just got a notice my registration is suspended on a car I sold 4 months ago even though I sent in the Release of Liability form.
        The great thing is that even if you send in their forms and they lose, misplace,misfile, or otherwise screw up ITS STILL YOUR PROBLEM!  I  didnt save the info on the women who bought it - a lousy 500 cash,  so I will still have to pay impounds , tickets etc if she does anything stupid.
        Tom