Re: [AMC-list] What I did w/my AMC this weekend... and does anyone have.

Re: [AMC-list] What I did w/my AMC this weekend... and does anyone have...

With the older (faster wearing) aluminum rocker pivots one could file a few
thousandths off the bottom to tighten up the valve train. This would eliminate
many lifter ticks.
Check by slipping a 5 or so thousandths feeler gauge between the valve and
rocker with the engine running to see if this could help with yours.

Ken