From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:06:35
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] What I did w/my AMC this weekend... and does anyone
	have...

Went to a firends garage to finally fix the rear hatch hinge on the 82 Concord Wagon.  Also still had an oil leak off the valve cover.  Plastic one started to leak, removed and broke it and then learned all about replacement issues, including that my pin holes were TAPPED!  Yeah!  So I replaced the gasket, did it carefully, got to my friends and found the bolts loose 2 or 3 turns, tightened them down again and went home thinking all was well.   Well, it still leaks, so it looks like I have to do it again.
Plus whenever I get $$$ I'll have to go in and replace some lifters, as after sitting for 2 months for the T-5 rebuild, we got it in, fired it up and now I have a good 1 or 2 lifters ratteling, even after warm up.  Really surprised that this good running engine w/85K on it fell apart so easily, after babying and careing for it, but alas.

THEN, Anyone have a right side hood hinge for a 78 Matador sedan?  Have an insurance friend that contacts me from time to time about parts and this is the latest need.  IF do I will hook you up with him and let you work out the details.  He is good about payments as this is his job acquiring parts for older cars of his customers, and even a couple AMC's along the way.

Thanks for the opportunity to share something!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.