[AMC-list] ProJection

I sold a few and tried to install one on a pretty much stock Corvette about
10 years ago. One of the fellows who bought one installed it on a Jeep and
said after a good bit of tinkering he got it working OK.

The Corvette install did not go so well. We had problems with it from the
git-go. Could not get a decent idle adjustment and every time you went to
start it hot it would turn over forever before starting and then only if you
held your foot all the way down to get it in "clear flood" mode. I think the
owner finally swapped it back to a carb.

Hopefully they are better now. I'd definitely do some research and find out
how old the unit is and if there are any "updates" for it.

But HEY,,,, that's just me!!

Bruce Hevner