Re: [AMC-list] Holley Pro-Jection

Have not worked on it personally, but in all my EFI research a couple years
back I can tell you one thing: without all the feedback it wont' work for
crap off a drag strip. Few people who attempt to set them up 'as
carburetors' get decent results. Recall that old simplisitic FI didn't work
for crap until there was sufficient and reliable sensor technologies to make
it work -- MAP, MAF, all that rot.