[AMC-list] New Billet Aluminum Pulleys

Hello everyone,

As most of you might already know, my latest project has been a new pulley set
for the AMC V8.  I am nearing completion and they should be done the first week
of Jan.  This is a complete billet aluminum pulley with a deep groove
configuration for added retention and performance.  I am making both styles in
the 3 bolt and 4 bolt bottom pulley and the long and short style water pumps.
The complete kit will include 1 bottom crank pulley in either configuration, 1
power steering pump pulley, 1 water pump pulley (long or short style), 1
alternator pulley and 1 billet alternator cooling fin blade.  I don't have the
final cost of the complete kit yet but I am shooting for $325.  This is all
machined out of solid blocks of billet aluminum so the price is very good for
the material and craftsmanship.  They come in a machined aluminum finish or for
an additional fee can be black hard coat anodized or polished to a mirror show
finish.  These not only dress up the front of your engine drastically but they
are also lighter and have a deep groove to prevent you from throwing a belt as
well as less stress on the parts.

Like I do with most of my new parts at initial offering, I am extending a
discount on pre-orders.  For the next two weeks you will receive a 10% discount
on pulley orders placed by Jan 07, 2011.  Orders placed after Jan 07 but by Jan
30 will receive free shipping within the US.  Place your order now and save.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year,

Nick
Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends