Re: [AMC-list] LEADS: FOR SALE: AMC Jeep CJ-10

Re: [AMC-list] LEADS: FOR SALE: AMC Jeep CJ-10

I have wanted on of those for a long time.
There is a handful of those converted over to turbo diesels, uses the nissan diesel in the CJ-10 tractor.
International used a turbo diesel version.

I used to have the links to some builds, they come out way sweet when you take
the locked tranfer case out of low range.
Pull the monsterous Dana 80, IIRC, etc;.

Lots of info out there, I'll shut up as I'm probably screwing things up!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.