[AMC-list] Davidf Ingram in KS

I just got a call from a David Ingram in KS.  He has some stuff for sale and he's looking for some parts for a 64/5 American.

Give him a call or drop him an email if you can help.

-- Marc

64 American American wagon - needs front clip

David Ingram <Vthe_Ingrams1@xxxxxxxxx>
(785) 410-6342

Also hjave for sale or for parts (among others):

82 concord wagon nice power lock power windows nds valve cover gasket, 258/auto
71 Hornet 4 dr
81 Concord 2 dr sedan with 4 cyl and 4 speed

Use AMC disc brake rotors or drums, cut the rotors off, and use Jeep V8 Grand Chero 13" rotors front 10" rear.  All you have to fab is the mounting brackets.