Re: [AMC-list] Davidf Ingram in KS

" From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" David Ingram <Vthe_Ingrams1@xxxxxxxxx>
" (785) 410-6342
"
" []
"
" Use AMC disc brake rotors or drums, cut the rotors off, and use Jeep
" V8 Grand Chero 13" rotors front 10" rear.  All you have to fab is the
" mounting brackets.

one hitch with this: only the original zj grand still has a 5x4.5"
bolt circle.  all since the '99 wj grand are 5x5".

2nd point: zj rear rotors are the same for all '94-8; frt rotors are
the same for nearly all jeeps '90-9.

if we're considering jeep parts, another possibility would be later
cherokee/wrangler or liberty frt and wrangler/liberty rear rotors.
interesting - rear calipers also used on exploders.  frt calipers fit
all '90-'06 cherokee/comanche/wrangler and zj grand.  libby calipers
fit only libbys.

'80s cherokee/comanche/wrangler disks were the same as eagle; calipers
fit all '80s amcs and jeeps except the grand wag.