Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

I know that 66 287's got the aluminum trans, when they were introduced seems to somewhat of mystery.
The aluminum trans would be questionable behind a 327, maybe if driven gently it would hold up.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.