Re: [AMC-list] Transmission fluid

   If there is one thing I have it is borq Warner dip sticks and tubes.
   I just went and checked, none of the ones I have state the required type fluid.  The only F is at the full mark.
   Grabbed the 67 TSM as it is handy. It states TYPE A.

    Being as thes transmissions are ancient now the general selection of trans guys that post on most of the forums state that unless you can get Type A,  Dexron is the least likely to do damage when mixed.

   If it is known what went into the trans at rebuild time then stay with that fluid.

    It is quite possible that none of this matters. With a transmission this old who can say if fluid type killed it or if it was just time to go.