Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Andrew; Thanks. Yeah the fact that the 327 is not a frozen turd is a plus. Its been in a shop for 10 years and is a complete 327-4v. It should bolt right up to the 287 tranny, right. I don't remeber anything done to them in that respect.
He also has the posi unit from the car, its been sitting in back of the shop the same time.....Russ