Re: [AMC-list] thank you and i moved

You'll always find people willing to help here! Not as bog a group as you had in N CA, but there is a reasonably active group in the Carolinas -- www.carolinaamc.com. Most are in the Charolette area with others scattered around NC and SC. We have a couple annual meetings and always have a club area at the FoodLion Autofair at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

---------------
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:38:10 -0400
From:chadchadwick@xxxxxxxx

hi all i want to thank all on the list, for all the help on my project [68 sst javelin ] that i just completed ,you all there never done ,not just the parts that i REC: , but all the INFO;that you sent my way ,i just moved from N CA to Sandferd NC. and i had the javelan shipped here.? ware al the AMC guys? i belonged to a AMC club there, and there was a real good grope of guys there , were is the AMCERSS??????? thanks to all chad

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"