------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:44:04 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I know we wandered around on this subject a few years ago. I have decided that the Ambassador is getting a set.

I've done some reading and searching and all I find seems to have remained the same info over the last few years.

Has anybody here actually done these on anything? An AMC Torquetube car experience would be sweet for info. I doubt I will find that.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"