[AMC-list] grr... people swapping stuff...

[AMC-list] grr... people swapping stuff...

GRR... clutch master cyl wasnt working on my new '82 sx4. i got a master rebuild kit. got the master out FINALLY. (i found out that the eagles DO have some things real hard to get to.) got the master tore apart. only to find out, it has the 4 cyl master, on the 6cyl car. now, i have no idea if the slave is for 6 or 4 cyl. so, now im on the hunt for a working master/slave for a 6cyl eagle. anyone have them they would part with, or know where to go for them, id LOVE it. (local parts stores say they are unavailible) if parts are unavailible, then why in the "h e double hockey sticks" are they still in the computer, and listed online? if they are unavailible, then dont let me think they are.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules