[AMC-list] Tragedy

Kim, we have experienced a terrible tradegy.  On Saturday afternoon I was in the back yard with Tiffy, Willow and Sadie as we  normally are.  For some unknown reason that we will never understand Sadie took off for the front of the house and chased a car.  She was hit and killed.  She always stays right be my side and we have no idea what caused her to do this.  Steve and I are devastated and heartbroken and grief stricken.  We feel like we am living a nightmare that we can"t wake up from.  Our lives will never be the same.  I pray for strength to heal from this tragedy.  Right now I just don't feel like that will ever happen.  :Linda