From: Jeff D <mr_amc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, October 4, 2010 7:59:52 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Kammback/Gremlin vs. Spirit and Eagle door and window??

OK,
Question
Am I correct in that the hatchback 2 door Spirit and EagleSX/4  Use a door that
is slightly rounded down in the rear, making the door, and the glass different
then the older 2-doors.
I Guess I should go out and measure mine tonight and see.  I have always assumed
that they are different, or is it an optical illusion?
Jeff