[AMC-list] IT RUNS!!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

[AMC-list] IT RUNS!!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

thanks for the concern about the t-case. im aware of NOT driving it without rear shaft on. my wife has a mercury mountaineer. 5.0/aode. it has the same type of t-case. cept that one you cant take out of 4x4 at all. the eagle has the vacume lines, and switch on the left side of the dash to take it out. i was going to ask if the selectable 2/4 wheel drives still had the clutch in the t-case. i didnt drive it any at all. i just was riding the synchro in 1st gear, and it started to creep. just wanted to see if it felt like it would move.

i have bleed and bleed and bleed the mc/ss. the m/c puts out only a little pressure. i can hold my finger over the line and hold the pressure back. the resivoir was dry, so i think it probably got pitted and all. i got a rebuild kit coming for it. see if that will work, or if i have to hunt down a new one. i got to get that rear driveshaft fixed and clutch, then i think i might be able to drive it from one end of town to the other. (1/4 mile TOPS. only about 40 people live here) still got to work on getting all the gauges to work. does anyone have the little console that goes around the shifter?

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules