Re: [AMC-list] IT RUNS!!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

Re: [AMC-list] IT RUNS!!! (and idles pretty dang well now)

A trick I learned from my uncle was to use Crisco cooking oil (which is easily twice as thick) in my clutch master. I used it in my '88 MJ as a temporary repair (I was moving at the time the integral slave started puking fluid out) and drove it till the pilot bearing seized up over a year later (it was stiff to shift when below freezing)
   Use only Castrol GTMLA brake fluid in those per factory spec otherwise.