Re: [AMC-list] pies in the skies

I don't get it. Its not like these emails are sent C.O.D.
   Tips, links, cars for sale, pies in the sky. Even a Chrysler imperial or two.
    The beauty of this list IS the fact that we all so diverse. Its not a forum where you can post in your tidy little corner about this or that.
   It is all of everything. Delete seems to be the hardest thing to do. A post complaining usually just kicks the thread in the ass and off it goes again!

    I like the fact that while it is the AMC list we can talk about most any thing and wish we could stop being so "on topic" oriented. Frank does well to let us alone till things get heated.

   I'd add some on topic stuff but figure to save it for later.

  I expect fall Carlisle is a swamp. Supposed to go pick up a chrome bumper. With all the rains I dread what the fairgrounds will be like.