----------
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:09:14 -0400
From: "Rocky Lear" <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is an X code 343 equipped car but the original valve cover tag is long gone. It does have a 343 in it. Is there any way to determine if the engine is original without the VC tag? I have a STR11 but it's 70 and up, If I build this car, should I swap over to dogleg heads or try and go back the other way. You AMC Rambler experts tell me. I trust your feedback. Either 70 forward or 69 back....where can I get ceramic headers?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"