From: Rocky Lear <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, September 26, 2010 12:09:14 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] I have this 67 Rambler

It is an X code 343 equipped  car but the original valve cover tag is long gone.
It does have a 343 in it. Is there any way to determine if the engine is
original without the VC tag? I have a STR11 but it's 70 and up, If I build this
car, should I swap over to dogleg heads or try and go back the other way. You
AMC Rambler experts tell me. I trust your feedback. Either 70 forward or 69
back....where can I get ceramic headers?