[AMC-list] Rubbish!

I don't know what some people think "services" are, but all I sell is used parts (that have been taxed, re-taxed and taxed yet again during their lifespan) that are leftover from my parts cars.
Hello,

I saw your post on Craigs about your services, and wondered if you
could join us in doing fellow auto repair professionals a favor.

Since you're offering what's considered 'automotive services', I hope
you help us with a simple yes/no poll.
Recently, legislation has been proposed in several states to ask that
ALL automobile service professionals who fail to report their income
on their taxes, be tried as felony criminals.

Do you agree with this? Please let your opinion be heard:
Go to this page and vote your choice. You will be compensated for your
answer
Go here:
 (rubbish link pulled)

Vote, and enter your information afterward to receive a 'thank you'
reward for voting.
Thanks for helping our cause.

Steve Maynard