Re: [AMC-list] AMC Crusher Alert Ed Hooper Collection 64-65 Rambler Amer

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Crusher Alert Ed Hooper Collection 64-65 Rambler American

No Eddie, That's a 66 and if someone can get it on a truck headed this way, I'll take it...

Anyone headed past Texas on the way to WestVirginia :)

Probably need an empty trailer and all that stuff...

Yeah, I'll even pay.

Whats the lower, under body rot like in that area of the state?

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.