Re: [AMC-list] AMC Crusher Alert Ed Hooper Collection AMC RAMBLER

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Crusher Alert Ed Hooper Collection AMC RAMBLER

Yeah - and that Rogue and wagon? I can just picture a nice little
wagon with buckets and a console. Texas is a long way from Georgia,
and my wallet is a long way from flush. Serious bummer - the wagon
would be just the ticket for camping trips.

Hey Tom - you were looking for a wagon commuter project! It's a long
way from road ready, but the wagon could fill the bill. (I know you
have too many projects already, and just need something reliable to
get you to work)