[AMC-list] AMC intakes for sale: tunnel ram & R4B

[AMC-list] AMC intakes for sale: tunnel ram & R4B

Not mine but tell them I sent you, two different ads:

I have a 1972 727 TF Trans rebuilt with low low miles, new torque converter and ring gear with all the shift linkage out of a 72 Javelin 360. Car was in a building that caught on fire. 350.00 Also have an R4B with no amc part number in nice shape just needing a good cleaning that has been slotted for all years. 225.00 plus shipping Good heater valve from a 72 Javelin, 50.00 plus shipping. Pair of Bucket seats out of a 72 Javelin, Tan corduroy will need recovering 200.00 Also have dash pieces from 72 Javelin with a.c All parts are in Ma, badx2000@xxxxxxxxxxx Rick Johnston 1-781-294-1859 09.06.10 09:10:13

Sheet metal tunnel ram. Could be used for EFI as well. $750 obo. Email for pics. Adam adtarr@xxxxxxxxx