[AMC-list] 68/69 AMX at Fast Lane (St. Louis)

[AMC-list] 68/69 AMX at Fast Lane (St. Louis)

I got back from a trip to see family in the St. Louis area a few days ago.  The only AMC at Fast Lane Cars in St.Charles? west of the city of St. Louis is a 68 or 69 AMX, 390 but I forget if it's a 4-speed or Automatic.  Pretty nice car but does not have the stock air cleaner and AFB carb.

They also have one of the Batmobiles on the upper level floor too.   Lots of nice cars, but at dealer prices.

Joe Fulton