[AMC-list] Man converts Plastic to Oil

This LOOKS good on the face of it but I wonder what kind of "residue" is
left in the container used to heat the plastic,,, and what's left after
burning the oil it creates ?? Did some net checking but all I could come up
with is it would still be an energy "loser" since it would take more energy
to get the oil out than the oil would create.

As picky as todays cars are about their gasoline diet I'd think it would be
more suited to Diesels. I can just picture intake valves coated with plastic
residue!! STILL,, looks promising.

http://www.flixxy.com/convert-plastic-to-oil.htm