[AMC-list] A Voice From The Past...

Hi guys!

It has been an insanely long time since I last posted anything on the List -
I was flying with Eagles at the time...

I dropped out of the AMC hobby shortly after I inherited my granddads
Plymouth - I've long since gotten rid of the Eagle wagon. I tooled around on
the Mopar mailing list up until I couldn't drive the Plymouth any more due
to a bad camshaft. My vehicle of choice now is a '77 Ford F150 4x4...

I see Paul Dwyer still has that little writeup I did on how to perform an
MCU bypass on his website - cool...

Anyhoo, way back in the day, I was collecting up 1/64 AMC diecasts - some
came from members of the List - Eddie Stakes rings a bell, but I can't
remember who else I purchased from...

I now find I don't have the room for them - I have a fairly decent
collection of Johnny Lightnings that are all still in the original packaging
- a few Hot Wheels and Matchbox - mostly JL's - including various "Drag-On"
Lady AMX's and a couple of unpackaged (but not played with) ThunderJets
Javelins.

Is there still a market for them here? Ebay is not an option for me and I'm
not sure Craigslist would be any better. I'd rather see them go to people
who will appreciate them for what they are.

If there is an interest, I can generate a list of what I have and take
pictures, if I need to. I'll need to figure out pricing, also... lol...

Thanks.

Terry Warren