Re: [AMC-list] BIAS vs Radial tires on rims

Re: [AMC-list] BIAS vs Radial tires on rims

Ford did make the hole larger than AMCs. I have four wheels from a Ford with my winter tires on them, it says Fomoco by the stem. I am not sure what they came off, maybe a big Galaxy. They pop right on with room to spare.
Chryco for the most part had the center hole the same size as AMC. When I am after 15s for my car I use Chrysler.
I ran Bronco wheels on my Pacer, looked good and fit perfect. 15x6....Russ