Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 59

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 17, Issue 59

>From what I have heard in relation to my 82 Concord Wagon 5 speed was special order.  Also my friend who helped with the engine work had bought a Concord back then too with a 5 speed, and remembers how it took 5 weeks to take delivery?!?  I know when trying to find the clutch kit was a pain, then it turned out to be wrong too, so we had them rebuilt, which isn't the best ansswer either, chatter.

On the Gremlin / Spirit side the 80 Spirit that we have we are stripping has the Gremlin body and was called the Kammback, and they went into the Fastback.

For what this helps, looking for confirmation.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.