Re: [AMC-list] Figerglass Headliner Sag

Joe; while I was getting the interior of my 65 together I solved the sagging headliner this way; Cut a piece of plywood about two foot square. Cut a 1x2 board long eough to go from floor tunnel to ceiling. Use board to hold up plywood that is holding ceiling material.
I ran this system for about 2 months until I figured a nicely reupholstered interior looks really low rent with a board holding up the top. But it worked in a pinch......Russ