[AMC-list] how hot is it?

Here is a photo of my oven meat thermometer on my dash of the 72 Ambassador SST wagon August 2010. However!!! Yesterday Sunday August 8th, it hit 175 degrees that is ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE degrees inside the car, that is personal best. Am fixing to cook me some tacos on the dash like I used to on manifold on long trips to and from Corpus Christi.

If any of you in the Houston area, Channel 2 informed me that they will be using this photo on their newscast tomorrow, Aug 10th for weather program, as I sent them the photo, and told them to please inform viewers not to leave kids and pets in car even for one minute in this heat. Sadly, lots of dumb asses out there do and we had about 4-5 of them this summer alone here die when people forgot their kids in car, went to work, or store and 'forgot'.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/aug2010.jpg

I'll let everyone know how the tacos, or biscuits and gravy turn out on dash also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com