Re: [AMC-list] How stablize 63 Classic rear end

Re: [AMC-list] How stablize 63 Classic rear end

When I had the tranny out of a TT Rambler I got a long 1x6 board. I cut it to width, bolted onto the Xmember holes and with the TT resting on the board tied it good and tight with baling wire. It was solid as can be and I could roll it around the drive.......Russ