Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

How long has it been soaking? Took 5 weeks to free up my Rambler.
Luckily it had a manual transmission so I could give it a gentle push
every now and then. I used Kroil - but the mix folks have posted here
seems a better choice.