Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

Dave; I echo that question as I have a 770 287 w 70K on the clock, all garage kept, so you know the condition of the body. It is almost like new but the engine is stuck solid.
I soaked in aftermarket pen oil, filled with marvel, filled with ATF, put a weight on the end of a breaker bar for a week. Got nothing.
I want to save this 287 for the same reasons, my local Rambler dealer seems to have moved y'know.......Russ