Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

Re: [AMC-list] seized pistons/was wench.

Hey Dave,
tell me how you got the pistons out of the seized Aluminum motor?
 I am working on the 327 that came out of the 990H.
I'd like to save the pistons as there is zero ridge in that engine.
 Not sure I can, but maybe.
 They've been soaking in PBblaster and the next step is the 50/50 mix of Acetone/ATF.
I have not even tried to turn the motor since getting it to the shop.
 I want to be sure I have done as much as possible before attempting to turn it over.
Heads are off, front is off, it is still sitting in the front clip.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.