[AMC-list] 287/327 4 barrel intake wanted

[AMC-list] 287/327 4 barrel intake wanted

I'm looking for a 4 barrel intake manifold for a AMC/Rambler 327. I know that they were made, but I'm not having any luck finding one. I just happened to find this site in my search. Thanks so much for the space, and anyone's help in finding one. Brad thatwelderguy69@xxxxxxxxx 406-370-7736