[AMC-list] Looking for stock intake part number 3213989

[AMC-list] Looking for stock intake part number 3213989

Assuming that's a casting number, not a part number, I can tell you it isn't the
casting of a '70 390 intake.  I would have thought that the '70 390 had the
same intake as a '70 360,...

Not definitive by any means, but the 321 numbers generally started in late '71...

Good luck!  Dave